How is this dyno graph? What can I do to improve?

imcmantis

This is a jdm gsr with 3 inch SRI and blox velocity stack.
4-1 type r headers, 2.5 high flow cat to a yonaka 2.5 catback.
Blox intake manifold with stock tb.

It seems my low end torque seems too dip early. 3-5k rpm.

Is this good for a jdm gsr or average atleast it's on a dynojet.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Seems good for stock cams. As for the dip, it could be the intake manifold or the tune. Was the dip present on all dyno pulls?

imcmantis

The dip was present in the baseline aswell. I think it is the Intake mani because the stock gsr manifold had the butterfly's which gave it more torque. I'm actually on b17 cams the lift is weaker then the b18 gsr cams. My valve stem seals are also smoking I wonder if that would make it less powerful.

Nick_C78

Looks fine honestly. You can try to get the dip out by adjusting cam timing, but on stock cams without headwork done it isn't likely. Numbers are solid for what you have done. Some ITR cams or skunk2 tuner 1 would make it even sweeter for a daily.

imcmantis

Thanks Nick that helps, if I upgrade 64mm tb, headers, and some skunk2 stage 1 around how much gain will I see upgrading the valve train too off course.

Nick_C78

Hard to say exactly how much you'll gain, but not as much as you think. Maybe 15 total with the things you listed and cam gear tuning. Peak shouldn't matter. The biggest gains will be midrange which will feel nice. But yeah we are talking about spending close to 1000 for just 15 hp..itll feel really nice though