Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
But then you'd need to figure out how to mount a swingarm and the brake pedal/shifter. If anything, you could try finding a Burgman 650 engine :what: I've already seen a local swap a Yamaha Majesty (400) engine.

R13

The other asshole
There's a first for everything.

A 650R swapped ruck with a swingarm, Chain, Clutch & shifter would be pretty sweet. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
There's a first for everything.

A 650R swapped ruck with a swingarm, Chain, Clutch & shifter would be pretty sweet. :lol:
Composimo already did a shifter Ruck though, just not with a 650.

Id be good for a 180 swap I think.
180 big bores are unreliable as shit. Unlike smaller GY6 big bore kits where you just need a new piston and jug, you actually need to bore out the case.

R13

The other asshole
Meh, 650R engine is usally only about $600 on ebay, That's probably the most solid engine on earth, Could do some wicked burnouts and wheelies with it too. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's also probably twice the size of a Lifan engine. Unless you're mounting that shit on the gas tank, I think you'll have a problem tucking it under the seat :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hmm so I did a bit of research and am kind of confused. A stock ruck does like 37mph. If you put an exhaust and and intake on it, it'll have a higher top speed?

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, it'll raise the speed by a few mph, but that's about it. Putting any money into a GET is kinda useless. And after you ridi g a GY6, you'll wanna get rid of the stock motor anyway.

Figure if you spend 250-300 on an exhaust and another 50-60 for the intake kit from TRS, you'll only be doing 40ish. A brand new GY6 from TRS is 350 shipped and it does 55mph stock. Add in another 200-300 for the wiring harness/wheel/tire/mount/stock exhaust/carb.

TRS = The Ruck Shop.

R13

The other asshole
It's also probably twice the size of a Lifan engine. Unless you're mounting that shit on the gas tank, I think you'll have a problem tucking it under the seat :lol:
Well I sure as shit won't be lowering it so I have to walk it everywhere :lol: I'll get bigger wheels and make a ruck chopper. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well I sure as s*** won't be lowering it so I have to walk it everywhere :lol: I'll get bigger wheels and make a ruck chopper. :rolf:
Blackie is on 13s, but I still wanna do a 16" GY6 Ruck.

And that one with the GSXR engine isn't a real Ruck. So it doesn't count :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
One thing I do wanna do before I die is ride around a large city all day on a scooter in full race leathers, Boots, Gloves, Helmet and all that. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Yeah, it'll raise the speed by a few mph, but that's about it. Putting any money into a GET is kinda useless. And after you ridi g a GY6, you'll wanna get rid of the stock motor anyway.

Figure if you spend 250-300 on an exhaust and another 50-60 for the intake kit from TRS, you'll only be doing 40ish. A brand new GY6 from TRS is 350 shipped and it does 55mph stock. Add in another 200-300 for the wiring harness/wheel/tire/mount/stock exhaust/carb.

TRS = The Ruck Shop.
Oh ok! And yeah I plan on not using a 50 haha that's too tiny.
One thing I do wanna do before I die is ride around a large city all day on a scooter in full race leathers, Boots, Gloves, Helmet and all that. :lol:
EXACTLY lol.