Real price can i get for my GSR?

Isco

how much can i get for it? 00 GSR clean title 3rd owner 130.000 miles

thanks...

Last edited:

cpeehler7

Banned
I would imagine you can get $6000+ for it. Decently low miles, no rust, looks to be in good shape. It really depends on how long you're willing to wait. If you don't have to have the money, you can find the right guy who has to have it.

I also don't know what mods you have done to the car. That could change the price quite a bit too.

Isco

yeah, i use it only on weekends, most of the week the car is parked. It just has skunk2 lowering springs and Yonaka catbak, also the interior is 9/10, leather in really good shape.

Swerve

Shawn
I would imagine you can get $6000+ for it. Decently low miles, no rust, looks to be in good shape. It really depends on how long you're willing to wait. If you don't have to have the money, you can find the right guy who has to have it.

I also don't know what mods you have done to the car. That could change the price quite a bit too.
No way.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I'd offer $1000 and a doritos loco taco

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
No really though, your car is extremely clean which would have a nice decent $4000 for the looks, $1000 more for the condition of the engine and trans

SoundEfx

Post it for $6K especially if there are no noises and everything is mechanically sound.

Then accept the best offer you see as fair.

cpeehler7

Banned
In NY? That car would go for $6000. Maybe out wherever you guys are it wouldn't, but every honda/acura in my area is a rot box. Something like this would sell for a lot more money. Hell I have seen integras sell on craigslist for $5000 with quarter panel rust.

I wouldn't take anything under $5000, start around $6000-$6250 and see what happens.

KarlDelrosay

Body looks immaculate! Motor is original to the body im assuming and the interior is spotless! EASY 6k! I posted mine on cl for 4 and people came coming in with offers buy sadly i could not part with it. Good luck!

Isco

i want to post the car for 6k so ill take no less than 5.5k the car has nothing wrong and drives excellent no weird noises at all, I've seen some GSR's on CL going for 7 even 8 (i think thats crazy) with way more miles, and i have this guy that I know telling me that my car worth 3-4k...i want to be realistic.

Nick_C78

Depends where you live. In cali, especially socal, thats a 4k car on average or 5k to someone who reeeeaaallly wants it. Thats because rust and other corrosion damage isn't an issue out here. East cost market will fetch you more, but it all comes down to how long you wanna sit on it and finding the right buyer.

Samvtec

I want to post mine also. I have GSR completely stock, nothing have been changed. Red color. 171000 miles. Have been for 3 weeks on craigslist did gate any reasonable offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk