my tachometer isnt working!!! wut the french toast

hollowfox

ok i have a 95 eg and i installed i think a 98( gray face plate thingy) and did i lil rewiring and what not got EVERYTHING WORK BUT NO TECH! now the guy who i got this from had gauges for his turbo n there some wires cut tup down there.. i tried to put the blue wire with the distributer to the shock tower didint work. mad confused will take pics if necessary...

hollowfox

yea i had this wire diagram so that i can rewire it so everything works.. i kept on reading and saw on the drivers side tower theres a thingy with blue tape thats supposed to hook up or sumthing.. but my father soon dicoverd the the blue wire turns into a white with blue stripe.. we checked the diagram and it says charging light so im like wut the french toast..

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
blue wire on the driver side of the engine harness is the tach wire so is the one on the dizzy theres also one behind the gague cluster

what wiring diagram do you have? do you have the HELMS wiring diagram?

hollowfox

naw im saying they shud mk u one lol but my father is just finding burnt wires and the whole nine.. were just lost lol ill look at this n see whats up if you can digg up ne thing else that would be awsome bro

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
naw im saying they shud mk u one lol but my father is just finding burnt wires and the whole nine.. were just lost lol ill look at this n see whats up if you can digg up ne thing else that would be awsome bro
if they are burnt just re sodder the lines with new wires. and use that link i gave you for a 100% accurate wiring diagram