Post Your Engine Pic !!! **

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
DownShift96GSR said:
Nice, I've seen your car come a long way, eventhough its only been six months or seven months. I remember when you had a Dyno up in your sig with i think it was 123HP??? Just a guess cuz I can't quite remember. But good job evil, mad props.
124!!!!! get it straight.... then it was 132, now itll be a tad higher....

im going to dyno the motor before i put the cams in, so i can see the benefit

LiLNai

My Engine

Its not stock, Dohc V-Tec and other stuff, like DC headers...........Also i need some post for my (submit your ride, to create some pics............

Last edited:

01cleatus

Here is a pic of my engine! I have other mods sitting around but I am waiting till February to install them because I still have a waranty till then. Headers, exhaust, and hopefully bigger mods in the future !

Last edited:

tvlies2you

Just some Kandy Purple painted trim, a CIP strut bar, AEM short ram intake(polished), and igntion wires....

BLURSPEED

Here's a pic of my engine bay. Custom polished short ram intake, DC sports 4-2-1 ceramic coated headers, Greddy Evo 2 exhaust system, NGK spark plugs and wires, Spoon Sports Radiator Cap, Spoon Sports Oil filler cap, Spoon Sport strut bar, and Mugen Reservoir covers.

Rand0m

:thumbs up ....thats the truth man....cant remember the last time ive lost a race, if ive even lost one at all....

havent lost to a civic yet
havent lost to an integra yet
havent lost to a mustang yet
wrx tried getting me, he couldnt, i just stayed on his tail the whole time, he couldnt walk from me
then there were just a bunch of other random cars that thought they could beat my "stock" civic...

haha, good times

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
if you stayed on his tail, then he beat you. come out here, i know plenty of guys that would be up for a challenge

Rand0m

Eviloliv3 said:
if you stayed on his tail, then he beat you. come out here, i know plenty of guys that would be up for a challenge

no, he didnt beat me....the only reason i didnt pass him was because the other lane had traffic....he took off at a red light while i still had my car in nuetral...i put it into gear, caught up to him, got behind him, and then just stayed there.....had i been able to get over, i would of walked on him

im sure you know plenty of people that would race me....if i lived closer, id be all for it....im not afraid to race anyone, because i could care less if i lose or not....

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
it seems as though most of my friends are boosting their cars now, but im staying true to my NA roots :p

Updated motor shot