yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

CONSTANTINE

she won't bite but she will scare the hell outta you! ;)

Bought this car from a cool guy in Tulsa, Ok. he didn't take that great care of the car but it just means i get to have a little fun with her.
96 LS 98-01 front and rear end conversion

she's pretty much stock exceppppt

list of mods so far
dropzone coilovers changed to eibach lowering springs
98 - 01 front and rear end
ricer fake cf pedals
ricer mirrors - changed back to stock:thumbs up
a ricer big ass tac - taken off once i drove it home
gsr front strut bar
underglows - which have been disconnected and i'm about to remove as we speak
aftermarket head unit bla bla
generic brand short ram intake - changed back to stop
gsr blades with falken tires
skunk 2 shift knob
new paint!!!!
blox gold lower control arms

list of mods to come!
1. EDM rear tailight.. not because coy did it. i just want something no one around here has.
2. cf duckbill
3. shocks!! Koni yellows have my eye right now..
4. red wrinkle coat for the vc
5. attempt to wrinkle coat my gsr sway bar... "attempt" <--- this one was considered because of coy...
6. aem v2 intake
7. blox lca's - CHECK!
8. beaks lower tie bar
...9 1/2. building a motor for this car just don't know whether to go boost or all motor... once decided will have list of mods for motor build up.

i don't know what color she is only red that i can think of is milano red but i don't know if she's that color orrr not. :/

*screech noise!*
time for a timeline.

ba-dump..-ba-dump...(jaws theme song)

in my yard our other cars took the drive way -.-

needs some body work which is scheduled to go underway september 30th. i need color opinions.. jade green is on my mind.. whatcha think

she's not too low but i like the height.. we got some bummmmpy roads

bad spot

love her from behind get used to it soon it's all the boys will see ;)

my favorite wheels on earth soon to be polished

side view

damn good interior

new paint!!
no side moldings :)

no holes in trunk

i dont know if anyone wants to see under the hood it's completely clean so if ya want pics of it sure i'll post em up.

thats my knew baybay

Last edited:

bradster101

not too bad, just a little TLC and shes good to go...

I think green would look good

And ya might as well do under the hood pix cuz you know were gunna want to see em

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
WOW where did you find her. I live in Edmond and i been looking for an integra on craigslist but nothing has caught my eye lol Congrats wish i would have found her lol

whitedc4

lol i found it in tulsa got it for 2600

-

there's a gsr for sale for 3800 in nwokc
he said he'd go down to 3500
just needs some minor body work. and non rice wheels and to be UN lifted.

OmGiNteGra

InteGra noob
lol i found it in tulsa got it for 2600

-

there's a gsr for sale for 3800 in nwokc
he said he'd go down to 3500
just needs some minor body work. and non rice wheels and to be UN lifted.
I think i remember seeing yours posted now that i think about it. lol You got a link ?

whitedc4

the bays a little dirty so hot out i haven't really had time to do much under the hood cleaning bringing it back to stock took up a lot of the day with all the heat

another pic of le car!:)

whitedc4

lol yeah i plan on taking the chicken coop wire shit off tomorrow i'm just a little worn out heat index in okc was around 107 today and yesterday so i just haven't had much time to do much

whitedc4

I think i remember seeing yours posted now that i think about it. lol You got a link ?
http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cto/1889924059.html

i'll just worn you now it looks ricey but its totally fixable and the motor only has like 120k on it i think.. the guys a real douche i tried offering him 3200 because i just don't like his whole body and what not problems and he was calling me all sorts of names lmao so finally when he was back to civil i asked if he'd take 3500 he said yes but then i found this one and said no shank you to the lifted gsr lol

whitedc4

lol yep that was the ad and helllll no way :) i love blades i've been looking for them for a year now and now that i have a car with blades i'm stickin to em for a loonnnnnng time