March '11 ROTM Winner: Goofygamer

whitedc4

yeah, you'll be more closer twins to smackabeezy orrrrrr stay the same and just use the money for something else on your car :D

goofygamer

i disagree editing should only be cropping or bumping up color to influence emotion.

you dont need auto focus, i hardly ever use auto forcus. Manual>auto and i think the 35mm prime has too shallow of a focus. with the 50mm prime, if i moved 1" i was out of focus

editing is bad
I'm not that quick on manually focusing yet, so in situations where a subject is in motion, I tend to use auto-focus. The 35mm does have a shallow focus, but it does the job for recreational photography. Nothing special. lol. Well, editing should be only cropping or bumping up color, on certain subjects. Can't really generalize editing to only cropping and bumping up color. I do agree that editing, in general, should be used to convey emotions in a more dramatic or pleasant way.

goofygamer

yeah, you'll be more closer twins to smackabeezy orrrrrr stay the same and just use the money for something else on your car :D
Why smackabeezy? haha Lets say, more like 8urcivic or teggygirl08. ;) I need to put rubbers on my r-specs!

whitedc4

Why smackabeezy? haha Lets say, more like 8urcivic or teggygirl08. ;) I need to put rubbers on my r-specs!
lol cuz i was trying to convince you otherwise not to paint it black so comparing you to smackabeezy seemed like a good one to use haha...

goofygamer

i typically make the blacks come out more because i dont white balance unless im filming.
I see. I should work on taking pictures a little better. Maybe it'll cause me to edit less :D

lol cuz i was trying to convince you otherwise not to paint it black so comparing you to smackabeezy seemed like a good one to use haha...
haha that's mean, but you're making a pretty good point!