Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
At this rate the only RC you'll be getting is an RC motorcycle :lol:

Get a 1k if you want. I wont care lol. The 750 is more than enough.
The RC is a motorcycle. :mrgreen:

Enough for your tiny penis? I thought you rode a gixxer, don't sound like any gixxer rider I've ever met. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
The RC is a motorcycle. :mrgreen:

Enough for your tiny penis? I thought you rode a gixxer, don't sound like any gixxer rider I've ever met. :lol:
Yes, I understand the RC is a motorcycle. I guess you dont know what an RC'd motorcycle is :lol:.

Oh shut the hell up, you KNOW about any damn sportsbike can only be ridden how it should LEGALLY on the track..

R13

The other asshole
Ahh to be in my 30s, have a house, new(er) car, plenty of income and just be able to sell things I don't want whenever I decide to.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Ahh to be in my 30s, have a house, new(er) car, plenty of income and just be able to sell things I don't want whenever I decide to.
So what you're saying is you don't have any financial or family responsibilities, yet you still can't do what you want? Not sure what's so hard about making a for sale ad; just use the time you spend bitching on here to do that instead.

R13

The other asshole
So what you're saying is you don't have any financial or family responsibilities, yet you still can't do what you want? Not sure what's so hard about making a for sale ad; just use the time you spend bitching on here to do that instead.

:lol:

Let's just say for the time being that the mustang is on jack stands again so I need the teg otherwise my ass is walking. :mrgreen:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Nice, guess you're going with a single.
The city im in is fairly flat unless you are on the bike trails, which it gets kind of hilly but still not bad on a fixed gear/single speed.I have a CF fork for it, titanium seat post and one of the better crank sets. Might get a CF front wheel too. I need a new hobby.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I feel you, I DD a single now and love it, way less maintenance then my road bikes were. I'm hoping to check out this vintage Fuji this weekend, it's a 64cm! No one makes frames that big anymore unless you go custom so I'm hoping it checks out.

I run 46/20 with 700c wheels and I'm pretty comfortable even up hills. I think it's a pretty good city gearing, some guys run higher but I don't want to be forced to break a sweat every time I ride it.

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think im doing a 48 or 46 with a 13 or 15 cog. I might have a CF road frame that big. It needs epoxy on one of the joints. the glue went bad. I can see how much it would be to ship it to you if you want man.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I'm too rough for that fancy stuff, I'd break it in an hour :lol: But what the heck are you doing with a frame that big!