idle air control issue

Jaggie

i have a 94 integra ls and when its cold the idle jumps up and down till it warms up. I put a new idle air control valve on it and it still has the same problem????? idk what to try next any suggestions are highly appreciated thanks

JGvtec

FITV fast idle thermo valve I don't know if they have them just wait for someone else to respond. Do you have any vacuum leaks?

Jaggie

As far as i know i have no vacuum leaks. It doesn't do it every time just 2 out of 5 times id say its gotta b a simple problem id say but its got me clueless here.

first_teg

I have same problem kinda just instead off idle jumping it just dies and even when ugive it gas it just sits for a second then it runs normal...any ideas what it could be?

1990jdmgearhead

I have same problem kinda just instead off idle jumping it just dies and even when ugive it gas it just sits for a second then it runs normal...any ideas what it could be?
just take the iacv hose off wait ten to fifteen mins then give it a crank check engine light will be on but it wont die on you but brake cleaner was what i told to work but i havent try that yet dont wanna fuck any thing up

LittleB10

you can clean the iacv and fitv with either brake cleaner or throttle body/intake manilfod cleaner with no probs. i just cleaned out iacv, fitv, throttle body and intake manifold....got to get 20yrs of carbon out of it. lol. she is going to breath so good with my new intake too! I can't wait to put her back together and fire her up! haha good luck guys!