94 Integra Gs Project

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
You should just plasti dip your car black and use chalk for designs :lol:

Sent from my iPhone 2g

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So new water pump and timing belt installed. Then my starter went out an hour later (it was already on its way out)

Also redone the vc and exhaust Mani with high temp black to change it up

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Black tinted headlights, new plugs, and cleaned the rims (gotta love white rims -.- a trip to the gas station and it's dirty. At least got some decent pictures. Taken from my phone, all the good quality ones are on the camera still

Sent from my A521L using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
Black tinted headlights are a mistake. You won't be able to see shit at night :lol:

I know the feeling of white wheels though, I couldn't go from the end of my driveway to the carport (about 50ft) without my wheels being filthy. I've been told ceramic pads help out a lot.

R13

The other asshole
Confirmed: with ceramic pads my plasti dipped wheels went a couple of months before they got dirty.

Noneed2Hate

yeah white wheels get dirty real fast, but the nice thing is it won't show up in photos really unless you take a close up or have been ignoring the brake dust build up for ages.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So an update since I haven't signed in, in a month or so.

Blue hids
Teal painted valve cover
Lowered it (Craigslist special)
Got rid of the motegis and got civic si rims

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I'm getting ready for turbo. Ar63 turbo, tial bov, hondata s200. Looking to keep ac and have a few questions. Does anyone know a good manifold that will keep ac. All I need is ac keep manifold, injectors, pump, and some piping. Already talking to a guy about a tune when I'm ready

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk