94 Integra Gs Project

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So I came across this last night. The guy said he wanted it out of his yard and was tired of looking at it. I got it cheap and will be making it a project
It's a 1994 Acura Integra Rs
-short ram intake

Now since sincere bought it

-dc strut bar
-motegi mr116 rims
-nitro 215/45/17 tires
- 5 speed swap in progress
-new spectre short ram
-tanabe medalion super exhaust
-cat delete
-high flow cat
-painted valve cover
-repainted the hood (temporary graffiti)
-new timing belt, water pump, tensioner

Last edited:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
welcome bag to the integra game! :D I think those rims alone are worth the $100 you paid for this ;)
Exactly. I bought it for parts but I just put a battery in it and it runs. No cel, shifts smooth and ice cold ac.

Not bad for the price of a junker. :p

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Also put factory taillights back in it. Looks 10x better

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
No rust on the car. We own a scrap company and someone called and sold this to us as a "junker". Literally I paid $100 running and driving because the guy wanted it out of his yard

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
That's not a CAI...

Not bad for $100 though. If nothing else, you could make some decent money from just parting it out.
What's the difference in that and a Cold Air Intake? Not being a smartass, just curious so I don't throw the term around and look like a dumbass lol :cool:

94RS

No fucks given.
Cold air intakes go down further, short rams sit in the bay.

AEM CAI

AEM SRI

94RS

No fucks given.
Difference between the two (other than the huge power difference lol) being that a CAI goes down to there to pick up cooler air (than a SRI), and the turbo setup is a whole system :thumbs up

Last edited:

Ganyon

First thing i would do it clean the bay and strip the interior down and steam clean it.