The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I finally got my relay and switch all done. Just figuring out which sensor I want to kill. I have my interior half way out. Once I do the kill, hopefully before this Saturday. Half my interior will go in. Still need to run wires for stereo, but been slacking on that. Guess, the whole wiper thing and finding a sensor to kill is taking up most of my brain thoughts. Not really focusing on anything less important, like life lol jk

Clutch sensor is a pain to splice into. Is there an easier place to get the wire?
Thought about the ignition, but the alarm already has that covered.
Will do the fuel, but just needing another one. Any suggestions?

Dlo, Will text you in a bit about it ;)

dlo253

Clutch sensor isn't that bad. And you don't want to splice a kill switch in anywhere "easy" to get to. Its supposed to be hard!
Haha. Do the fuel with the switch and relay you got hooked up then get ahold of me. You know I got your answer, :p
You need to think about joining the crew and get over to our forum. That way only members will see stuff like this. And probates, depending on when and where you post it I guess. Hahaha.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
^that's why we have our build threads hidden for full members only...oh wait more secrets, oops lol

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Clutch sensor isn't that bad. And you don't want to splice a kill switch in anywhere "easy" to get to. Its supposed to be hard!
Haha. Do the fuel with the switch and relay you got hooked up then get ahold of me. You know I got your answer, :p
You need to think about joining the crew and get over to our forum. That way only members will see stuff like this. And probates, depending on when and where you post it I guess. Hahaha.
Ha, so I took out my cluster thinking it would be easy to get it from the top. Guess that got flushed down the drain. Shouldve done the switch on the clutch sensor before the alarm. All well

Prozon

Kris
Upcoming meet info:

Where? Spanaway Park
14905 Bresemann Blvd. South
Spanaway, WA 98387

(I would like to meet at the same area we did last time, hopefully we get lucky.)

When? Saturday March 22nd @ 4:00 PM

We're gonna be doin the usual BBQ, so we need to figure out who's bringing what..
Any food/snacks and drinks obviously, but we also need garbage bags and stuff to clean up with and keep our area maintained as we go. Don't worry Marc, ain't askin your ass to bring bags again! :lol:
I might still have plates, napkins, and plastic silverware from last time, but I will have to check and report back.
So everybody post up what you are bringing so we can get a little list going and try to stay somewhat organized. We we're slackin this time around regarding planning, but the schedule has been set since last year so hopefully everybody can make it. That last sentence obviously wasn't directed at any of the newcomers.
Now does one have to drive an Integra, or be in your crew, to come steal all your food? :p

dlo253

Ha, so I took out my cluster thinking it would be easy to get it from the top. Guess that got flushed down the drain. Shouldve done the switch on the clutch sensor before the alarm. All well
Yeeah, that didn't work too well did it? Lol. You should be able to get it from the bottom easier than from the top.

dlo253

Yeah they are. Hopefully weather allows me to wash mine friday or saturday. Wanna finish my final shifter extension before then also.

Prozon

Kris
Haha, but I can't join- I'd be obligated to hang out.. And I'm already apart of a 4x4 group. I have to drive like an hour and a half for meetings! Lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Haha, but I can't join- I'd be obligated to hang out.. And I'm already apart of a 4x4 group. I have to drive like an hour and a half for meetings! Lol.
You could be our special guest non member, member lol. Only you though, cause you're a cool guy :) come chill with us. Just drive the teg :)