Is 300-/+HP possible

OsamaBinHidden

Is 300-/+HP n/a possible?

No car yet, here's what im thinkin.
Arias Pistons B18A1/B1 NON-VTEC 81.08mm bore, +7cc dish, with 11.8-12.8 Comp Ratio, followed by Buddy Club Stage V Camshafts W/ accessories, more powerful fuel pump/injectors, CAI, 70mm Throttle Body, DC 4-1 header, Skunk2 Maga Power R Exahust/S2 Intake manifold, and GUDE head.
Here are my questions, will Buddy Club Stage V cam , retainers, valve springs, and valves fit into a Gude head?
Why are there differnt Head, and Header options for non-V-TEC and V-TEC egines ?

Last edited:

OsamaBinHidden

IS 300+/-HP n/a possible?

My PSP reached text limit^.
Are there any after market heads that make more power than Gude, and could I run V-TEC with a buddy club head gasket?
This is a N/A set up.

Last edited:

nicoalex2

Not even close. Do alot of research. Its possible with a k20 not a b series.

If you want 300, go turbo

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
could be possible. on your budget? probably not LOL.

You have better luck hitting 300NA on K series or H series motors tbh. Youre going to run into a lot of issues with driveability and money with a B series.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
could be possible. on your budget? probably not LOL.

You have better luck hitting 300NA on K series or H series motors tbh. Youre going to run into a lot of issues with driveability and money with a B series.
Depending on your budget anything is possible. I've seen a b series with well over 300 horses. But it won't be cheap. You will more than likely have to boost or spray to hit those numbers with Hella strong internals.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
Depending on your budget anything is possible. I've seen a b series with well over 300 horses. But it won't be cheap. You will more than likely have to boost or spray to hit those numbers with Hella strong internals.

did you not say what I just said. Anything is possible. But on his budget, probably not.

Please post up 300+whp NA B series. Thx.

OsamaBinHidden

on 114 octane. you going to drive that everywhere then? or is this strictly a race car? Start pouring the monies out
I understand what your saying but.. .
what will it take to get the hp buddy stage V cams put out(267hp) will i be able to obtain that hp with a b18a? and why do VTEC and non-VTEC engines have differnt head and header fitments?

Last edited:

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
did you not say what I just said. Anything is possible. But on his budget, probably not.

Please post up 300+whp NA B series. Thx.
I also said he would probably have to boost or spray. I don't think I meant to quote you on that last post. But anyway race gas is pretty expensive. We've got a few pumps here that put out 100+ octane but it starts around 6 bucks a gallon.

OsamaBinHidden

these questions what will it take to get the hp buddy stage V cams put out(267hp) will i be able to obtain that hp with a b18a? and why do VTEC and non-VTEC engines have differnt head and header fitments?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
250hp is even hard n/a on these motors its obtainable but not worth it IMO. for all the money you would be spending you might as well go turbo or go k-sereis. you could get a k24 and make that power very easily n/a.

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
these questions what will it take to get the hp buddy stage V cams put out(267hp) will i be able to obtain that hp with a b18a? and why do VTEC and non-VTEC engines have differnt head and header fitments?
Why are you so fixated on these buddy club cams? whats 267hp supposed to mean? You wont get that power slapping the cams in.

Why do non vtec and vtec engines have different head and header fitments? Why do guys and girls have different anatomical parts? Thats just how it is.

You sound like you should be sticking your nose in some build threads and research more about what you wanna do, and make more realistic goals.

96GSRteg

Tyler
even on a b18c1, i have never heard of 300hp NA. not to say i've seen everything out there, but the highest NA b-series is no where near that.