how to remove rear hub

Not_So_Sure

Hello and thanks . ok here is me problem my rear passanger side hub is bended i am looking how to change it but no luck on my serch if somebody can show me in the rigth direction i will apreciate

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
What do you mean "bended"? Hubs don't really get bent. It's probably your control arms.

You need a press and the right adapters. Best thing is to pull the knuckle off and take it somewhere and have them press in a new bearing.

dc2darkness

I just changed both rear hubs on my teg 2 days ago took me about an hour. the bearings and hub are one unit no need for a shop to press in bearings. basically you jack up the car and take your wheel off then, take off the cap over the hub nut using either flat head or chisel. Then unstake the nut and put the wheel back on and lower car back onto the ground. then losen nut using a breaker bar and jack car back up and take nut and thrust washer off. remove caliper, caliper bracket and rotor. then pull hub off if its stuck I used a gear puller worked like a charm. then instalation is just reversed. but remember to torque the hub nut to 135ft lbs and to restake it you wouldn't want to do all that work just to have your wheel fall off lol.

hulkman38

all GO little SHOW
if the only prob you have is a shake you sure its not just a tire balance prob?