The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

dlo253

Official Cascade Honda Crew Thread, for anything club/member related. Whether it's meet planning, general club info, tech talk, or just bulls***tin.

Members are voted in, majority wins.If interested in joining, post here if ya want, or shoot me a PM telling me a little bit about yourself and a pic of your ride...Or email us at 'cascadehondacrew@live.com' with the same info.
Questions and concerns may be taken up with Me, skid, or da9_253.

All members are expected to stay active and participate in this thread to keep up with current events and info.
We take this seriously, all members are expected to do the same.
All members are encouraged to spread the word of the crew to help us grow.

Upcoming meet info:

Where? Spanaway Park
14905 Bresemann Blvd. South
Spanaway, WA 98387

(I would like to meet at the same area we did last time, hopefully we get lucky.)

When? Saturday March 22nd @ 4:00 PM

We're gonna be doin the usual BBQ, so we need to figure out who's bringing what..
D.Lo- Paper plates, napkins, plastic silverware.
Marc- Pop.
Skid- BBQ, BBQ utensils, cutting board, knife. (Dogs, perhaps?)
Brandon- Chips, and something else. :naughty:
is3- Burgers, buns and all the fixins!
SoundEfx- Garbage bags.

Decal Info

All decals can be found HERE.

C.H.C. event info can be found on the members forum, cascadehondacrew.forumotion.com

Like us on Facebook!

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Meet

I think we should plan a meet. Nothing too big, just to get some face time, check out each others rides, talk aobut the club and so fourth. A bbq, or somethin of the like would be cool. I have rockband (drums and 1 guitar) if that interests anybody. We could meet at my place, but I only live in a 2 bed apartment. Things could get a little cramped, but if its not gonna be too many people it'll work. What do you guys think? Right after thanksgiving Im going hunting for a week, but after that I'm open. As of now, saturdays are best for me.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
What's up guys. How many ppl you got so far

dlo253

Lol yup, just to keep it official. Post up your ride and a little bit about yourself, in here or pm.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!

Satin black teg on the left is mine. 2001 ls. Built Jdm b18c type r swap 239whp

22 yrs old currently in Korea previous cars consisted of 1995 ls/vtec civic hatch, 2004 rsx type-s, 2004 s2000, 2001 ITR clone

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Of course hatch has my vote! I thought he was already a member lol. That is the first time I've seen a good pic of his whip though...damn pretty :)

He told me he was gonna be back in sep of next year. Thats a long wait to see that beauty though lol. I cant wait :)

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Lol thanks man hopefully it's painted by then tho. That satin black looks great in pictures but in person it's a bitch to keep clean.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
That would be sick. I want to paint mine when I can afford it. Black, but I don't know what finish.