Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
:drool:

I'm calling that bitch back at the glass plant employment agency, and going to a different one with better ratings when I get back from helping my gf move to Roanoke. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
And here we see the North American bro on his gsxr 1300 r hayabr0sa, just on a casual outing to pick up 12 year old girls at Petsmart.

94RS

No fucks given.
One thing I've always wondered.... Why is it that every bro always have to put spikes anywhere they can?

R13

The other asshole
I can see it on like the flat ends of the swingarm, and I plan to put black spikes/studs on the windshield of the F4 if I get it running again, but everything else is meh. Bar ends are douchey as fuck, and the fork caps are dangerous as shit. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Probably not :lol: but I've got a little over $300 saved up. Once I get back I'm throwing a noid light in the injector harness, and spraying something down the TB's to see if it'll start. Whatever the results are will determine my next move. I want that bitch to run again before the fucking $55 tags expire. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I think I've finally decided on what bike I'm getting when I can pay more than 5k for a bike...

I've debated long and hard, and considering the places I go, and how I'd be riding it... I really like the Low Rider S.

http://youtu.be/Dgdfz0Uur74

It reminds me of the XR. Just has that ridiculous low rpm torque. I also really like the basic dyna, it's like the classic workhorse bike.

Obviously I want other bikes too, but I'd like to have the Low Rider, and it's probably the bike I'd rack up a lot of miles on.

R13

The other asshole
Actually it seems like the dyna is popular for tall people. The damn breakout is tiny as fuck. :lol: