Kill switch

B18C1GSR

B18CYAAAAA
Alright guys so my cousin has a 98 ek and he said that he found a kill switch that came on his car. What I want to know is does my 00GSR have one? If so where? And if not, how do I make one?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I dont think any stock car come with a kill switch, that is a switch added on just like another layer of security reason. you can do a couple if you like but those have to be done the right way so your not messing it all up and cuz problem down the road, but i recommend doing that. where r u located?

goofyb20

if it does have one it will be on the lower left driver side by your hood latch. thats where laot of ppl install them at, mainly on toyotas and a few hondas

DaredeVo

I dont think any stock car come with a kill switch, that is a switch added on just like another layer of security reason. you can do a couple if you like but those have to be done the right way so your not messing it all up and cuz problem down the road, but i recommend doing that. where r u located?
so you can do mutiples? weawwy1?!! :D

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
if it does have one it will be on the lower left driver side by your hood latch. thats where laot of ppl install them at, mainly on toyotas and a few hondas
Location of the kill switch is just at owner favor, sshhhhh ( is there any thieves here :)).

B18C1GSR

B18CYAAAAA
Im located in San Jose CA.

Integra617

Chirp from 1st to 3rd!
My friend with a 95 civic coupe itr head and tranny has 5 kill switches. They tried to steal his car once and was able to find 1 of the 5 kill switches.they tried rolling it down a hill to get it to start and it didn't. Kill switches are awesome. Lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I have 4 of them hidden. 3 are in the same spot on my GSX. They are 3 positions sensors so the car will only start if the combination is correct. I used battery, fuel pump, ignition and clutch switch

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I have 4 of them hidden. 3 are in the same spot on my GSX. They are 3 positions sensors so the car will only start if the combination is correct. I used battery, fuel pump, ignition and clutch switch
Where did you get your kill switches?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
wow genius =)
I felt that is the best way to do it. That way, even if someone finds the switches it will still be very hard to get it started. I've had this car for a decade, I'm not about to let someone take it now.
Where did you get your kill switches?
I used 3 position black "micomini" toggle switches. You can get them at Radioshack for like $3 a pop. They are really small and black so they are easy to conceal. What's the point of having a kill switch if it's the typical big shiny chrome switch that stands out

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I felt that is the best way to do it. That way, even if someone finds the switches it will still be very hard to get it started. I've had this car for a decade, I'm not about to let someone take it now.

I used 3 position black "micomini" toggle switches. You can get them at Radioshack for like $3 a pop. They are really small and black so they are easy to conceal. What's the point of having a kill switch if it's the typical big shiny chrome switch that stands out
that would be funny if the kill switch in chrome or big like those aftermarket fog lights switches.:lol:

dc2b18

Wait... What?
that's very creative.

1996integra

i love my kill switches. i have 3, one on my center console for my fuel, one near the hood lever, and the other on the fuse box =] they tried stealing my car twice. idiots