V6 Engine swap question

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
he cut it so it would fit :lol:

he has the fender flares on so when he gets wide tires it wont look retarted

rockadilla

thats right.
yeah thats what i thought lol its awesome for a track car not so good as a DD especially if it rains a lot and u dont have a garage lol

and i was gonna mention the fenders..... it looks kinda iffy right now lol

Prozon

Kris
There's just something about the engine sticking out of the hood that I love to see. *licks lips*

jdean41

swap a b18c in and build it. plain and simple, gonna get decent torque specs, decent hp specs, and it would be much cheaper than getting the v6 or boost. He said he wanted a little more power not 600whp lol
build it, make it look bad as a hell and bam you got a good advertisement car.

grizzlygraphics

See I don't know anything about import motors at all pretty much, so I am just trying to get a decent one for showing off the business. I am airbrushing the car up really nice and I want the engine compartment to look nice as well. The car is going synergy green(which is the green on the new camaros) with purple razor flames and a mural on the hood of it. I used to have a prelude and I loved the vtec in it, but I just don't know all the dos and donts of switching motors. I guess I have some research to do lol. Anyone close enough to Knoxville TN and wanna help? Lol