Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
im not faster you still have a 1/10 on me. f*** im kind of mad that not finding 3rd made me lose at least .5 seconds.I think you will find more time once you drive with the solo.

Nick_C78

I think I will find more time once I drive period. My pb was with all sorts of stuff...and old pave. Lol

You are gonna beat it though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So heres what happened this weekend.

massive storm in nor cal, boss said i could leave work at 10 and try and beat it to Buttonwillow. Get to buttonwillow. Get to the track that day, car sounds like its knocking...like BAD. We had a bunch of people helping me diagnose the motor, Loi and Brian Hua, Justin, KJ and mike all determined it was from the head. Drove the car home that night after doing 2 laps. Went to Dopematic's house to grab a valve adjustment tool. I popped the valve cover off and discovered the cam gear was finger tight. Tightened that up, did a valve adjustment and the car is fine and feels like it has a lot more power now even though nothing was really out of spec.

Went to thunderhill, and in the first session i was already up 7 seconds from the last time i drove that configuration. I ended up with a 2:09 where my previous PB was 2:20.

Did a wheel to wheel race and finished near the back(it was reverse grid) i think i ended up where i was supposed to be. I ran a solid 2:12 pace throughout the 4 lap battle.

Will have videos up later.

gentleman driver

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Im thinking of taking them out and throwing a bottle of lock tite red on the old bolt or going with the Garage Star cam bolts