Flipout screen in a 94 integra....

lv4sndz

Know let start this bye saying im a professional installer and have been for the last 10 years. I have never put a flipout monitor in one of these cars. We just bought a 94 ls for my girlfriend last week (she crashed her EK civic). We have a Pioneer AVICN-3 deck to go in the dash. Has any one sucessfully installed a flip out in one of these cars. Thanks for all the help inadvance.
Mike G.

mikenichol123

facebook= mnichol3
im an istaller too and i havent installed a flip out yet in a teg but i do know for sure u have to have the pocket on top cause ur gonna need the clearance for the screen that flips out. best thing to do is sell it and put a double din screen in much cleaner looking

Ballerin1

Anything will fit if you make room for it. Lol.

Ballerin1

Would it be possible to put it where the cupholders are? Cuz those things don't do shit for holding cups, they're to damn small.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
are you for real? have you driven a civic? i can touge with rockstar cans in there and i cant even get on the freeway without the can spilling in a civic. Integra has perfect cup holders. and no. it wouldnt fit the tray there is too narrow. you would have to take out the entire cigarette lighter unit and create a new enclosure

OnePointEight

v(^_^)z
Besides the methods listed already there is this option below. However i agree the touch screen in dash is gonna look cleaner then a flip out that replaces the vents. Not a big fan of this below either but maybe it can give you some ideas.