Most recent picture of your car!

oscar112709

Banned
Still changing the game I see :lol:
Yeah. am going from obd0 to obd1 with a tune why cause ecu controls engine tcu control tranny...runs good now but lets see after this plus hmo does automatic things so hate now
http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/sponsors-corner/1346757-tuning-packages-for-auto-trans-vehicles-are-finally-here-ha-motorsports.html

oscar112709

Banned
Still changing the game I see :lol:
Fuck head I beat a 5speed stock but doesnt matter I won ....he had stock jdm b16 I have lsvtec all I told him let me get 5foot/hood , he said yes .....I won the reason I ask for half a car/hood becuse the trans keeps spinning till the theeth catches .....better have a good neck support

R13

The other asshole
Lmao at your dumb ass thinking about what I said until you get mad and post a second time. :rolf:

I've driven 100hp, 200hp... even 400hp cars (which I still don't consider a lot of power when I realize I have a 600hp and an 800hp sprint/dirt car engine in my garage) ...so bragging about winning in an ls/vtec automatic Honda from the early 90s is like watching my fat hillbilly neighbors argue who's craftsman lawn mower is fastest. :lol:

Slow shit is slow shit, polished or not. :mrgreen:

Last edited:

oscar112709

Banned
Lmao at your dumb ass thinking about what I said until you get mad and post a second time. :rolf:

I've drove 100hp, 200hp... even 400hp cars (which I still don't consider a lot of power when I realize I have a 600hp and an 800hp sprint/dirt car engine in my garage) ...so bragging about winning in an ls/vtec automatic Honda from the early 90s is like watching my fat hillbilly neighbors argue who's craftsman lawn mower is fastest. :lol:

Slow shit is slow shit, polished or not. :mrgreen:

You can have 600hp 1000hp I don't care ok Cletus.is the fact is my automatic winning and we have dick heads like you saying is not possible....I'll let you know now my car is not tune obd0 and still won not even close to catching me ....so ppl like this dick head trash talks about auto don't hear him his is a 100% automatic still good not as powerfull then a 5speed but will still get there sorry I didn't make it longer it was Snapchat ...but look at those rpm without pushing it ....no automatic reaches that high on 2gear

https://youtu.be/Ip8zZ6A-_-U

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
we have dick heads like you saying is not possible.

...when did I say this? :lol:

My truck and my mustang both have the same engine, truck is automatic, and the mustang is a 5 speed. Guess which one whips the other's ass in a drag race?

You assume I'm just hating on you and your car when the fact is, I'm just a general hater of everyone and all their cars :rolf:

You've made your car look a lot better than it did before, and I'm sure you've improved it mechanically, but you're never gonna change the game, or even have a fast car with that setup. Fact is, even with a lot of power these cars are still slow as fuck. :lol:

oscar112709

Banned
...when did I say this? :lol:

My truck and my mustang both have the same engine, truck is automatic, and the mustang is a 5 speed. Guess which one whips the other's ass in a drag race?

You assume I'm just hating on you and your car when the fact is, I'm just a general hater of everyone and all their cars :rolf:

You've made your car look a lot better than it did before, and I'm sure you've improved it mechanically, but you're never gonna change the game, or even have a fast car with that setup. Fact is, even with a lot of power these carsy are still slow as fuck. :lol:
Slow or fast I don't care for a automatic my car pushes pshhhh guess what the stall converter still not on ....that is the reason I ask let me get a hood for my teeth can grab Idk how much hp it has now but I don't care is going to obd1 and I hope I don't have issues....auto magic son!!!!!!! No game game changer but 5speed will fear it