CI Chat Thread !

MoJoJoJo

Banned
for some reason your online....at work...unemployed or just a loser...

chat in HHHURRR BBBIIIITTCCCHHHESSSS

entertain me til 6....

skeet skeet skeet...

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i'm at work now looking at ebay and some 2nd gen tegs. my job is so boring. so very bored. some one please tell me a joke

speedin

The Transporter
hahahahaha bitches u have to work :p ......................oh wait.......im poor as SHIT right now. crap nm. lol

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol speedin are u unemployed? wanna be one of my bitches? i collect 50% :thumbs up ...i had to let crabs go..cuz he caught aids

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya i might have to work but i also just got my taxes back yesterday 1400 dollars just added to my bank cha chingggggggggg

speedin

The Transporter
MoJoJoJo said:
lol speedin are u unemployed? wanna be one of my bitches? i collect 50% :thumbs up ...i had to let crabs go..cuz he caught aids
lol, female work only. then im in. whores make good $ :D . now if ur talking diffent type of bitch then :nono:

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
i manage a kinkos TYPE place. it sucks. i hate dealing with the public and having to think for everyone. and my boss, is the poster child for Jew. He is a walking stereotype. We deal with fed ex, UPS and DHL. I also deal with every retard in my town as well.

U??

MoJoJoJo

Banned
lol dont wanna be a manwhore? u might get lucky and get a hot MILF...crabs met a black dude that just got out of prison and got aids...so i had to fire him