1993 acura integra horsepower

bucsfan83

does anyone have dyno numbers for a stock b18a1? im trying to figure out stock horsepower and torque to the wheels on a bone stock b18a1. the book says 140hp but that is goin off the crank. so going to the wheels should be a smaller number.

94RS

No fucks given.
Only thing I can tell you is to get your own car dynoed. Everyone's engine will be different because of different wear. Cars lose power over time, so Person A's car with 80k miles might have 105hp to the wheels, while Person B has 210k miles on their car and they put 75hp to the wheels.

These are exaggerated numbers, and are meant for examples only. If you REALLY wanna know how the exact amount of power you're getting to the wheels, you have to get your car dynoed.

bucsfan83

i appreciate it i had my car on a dyno today with skunk2 intake manifold shaved head.80 and lightweight crank pulley and alternator pulley. and it only made 123hp but i forgot to set my tow and it was out 2 inches

bucsfan83

my friend had his car on the dyno and his wheels was turned like an inch to the right and it scrubbed of about 30hp. then he put them straight he gained it back i ran out of money for dyno time so im just tryin to figure out how much hp i lost from my tow being out. and i just wantef to know base numbers for a stock b18a1 to the wheels cause i should be well over 123hp and i have a lightweight 7lb flywheel. thanks guys

i appreciate it i had my car on a dyno today with skunk2 intake manifold shaved head.80 and lightweight crank pulley and alternator pulley. and it only made 123hp but i forgot to set my tow and it was out 2 inches
1. Unless that crank pulley is dampened, get rid of it.
2. If you're still using stock internals get rid of that S2 IM. It's detrimental to your motor at this point.
3. Your "tow" is not set? What are you referring to? The toe, as in the alignment angle?

bucsfan83

it is dampened and i have supertech valvesprings and retainers and valves and toe i mean yes angle wise if i put my driver tire straight ahead the passenger tire looked like it was turning right i just put new outer tie rods on it three days and forgot to set the toe. its not a daily driver

it is dampened and i have supertech valvesprings and retainers and valves and toe i mean yes angle wise if i put my driver tire straight ahead the passenger tire looked like it was turning right i just put new outer tie rods on it three days and forgot to set the toe. its not a daily driver
The valve springs and retainers are not the issue I'm referring to with the IM. What is done to the bottom end?
Even with the toe being off, it's not going to affect the dyno reading that much if any. If the dyno says 123whp corrected, that's about what your motor is making.

bucsfan83

im pretty sure it does make i difference cause the wheels are fighting eachother and like i said my friend had his on the dyno and the wheels werent straight and he lost 29whp when he strightened back up he made that whp back and 29whp is quit a bit he has a b20 with skunk2 intake and the same work done as me with the head and everything and he made 165whp

im pretty sure it does make i difference cause the wheels are fighting eachother and like i said my friend had his on the dyno and the wheels werent straight and he lost 29whp when he strightened back up he made that whp back and 29whp is quit a bit he has a b20 with skunk2 intake and the same work done as me with the head and everything and he made 165whp
The toe would have to be significantly off to cause that much hp loss, but what would any of us know? I mean, you have your boy to ask, and you seem to have him to confer with on these questions. So what is the point of this thread?