adding a cupholder by shortening ebrake

lewdog444

put this up on team-integra and thought i'd share it with my other teg friends!

started this process a while back and then fully finished it a couple months ago...

basically i took out the ebrake and center console, shaved down the ebrake and then cut out the center spot and then formed a mold that holds a marine cup holder (so it can be replaced if necessary and made the mold able to be removed in case i ever needed to take apart center console in future... let me know what you think! i only use my ebrake for when i park it so i wasn't worried about getting my whole hand on her...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It looks like a little dick.. It's like waking up and seeing my dick half the size than when I went to sleep. Fitting something in there and shifting at the same time is going to be a sticky situation

lewdog444

Sorry to hear about what happens in your mornings... but its deep enough where its not a problem shifting unless u got one of those 18 inch tall water bottles in there.. and I do a lot of driving so it was well worth the time... honestly only took maube 3 or 4 hours of labor

rice fed

Love it! The cup holders in our cars bite the big one.

TheCrimsonStar

I want. I can only fit a small can of soda in my cupholder. Otherwise it's pushing buttons on my radio -_-

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jbrown97ls

It doesn't look bad, but I'd never do it. I drink coffee every morning on my commute to school and I just hold it. Other than that I try to only have bottled drinks in my car.