Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
If you don't mind having a sport touring bike, it's a damn good bike. I'd prefer an old VFR700 (beastly sound), but that VTEC is something else.

R13

The other asshole
Sport touring = comfy sportbike, Do it.

Alright, I'm gone see you in 6 days minimum.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
So I feel like the VFR I posted is possibly a scam, maybe not, I'm not sure.. It was reposted two times more, price reduced $200, bottom of the 3rd one asks for people to stop emailing him to scam him.. Then theres a white VFR that basically has the exact same description, same story about not many ABS models around here especially.. Smells like bullshit, probably bullshit.. I might just stick to my local riding forum for a new bike. How are these 2? ;)

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426285

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397029

94RS

No fucks given.
Neither are going to be as comfy as a VFR, but of those two.... I'd go with the RSV. Lower mileage, more extras, looks better and only 200 more.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I understand that, but when coming down to it, 3.4 miles each to work and back home, plus scenic route rides, mmm. I just can't imagine the cost of prices for these Italian bikes lol.

I'm thinking that after I sell my little dual sports after I replace some parts on them, I'll get another two bikes, one for sport riding, and another for cruising.. Since something seems to always go wrong with my vehicles.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I was up in Carnegie this past weekend, met up with some guys there I rode with back in February, went on my first black diamond trail with them :) this 350 is the best bike ever, such a beast.

R13

The other asshole
I f***ing love freestyle. :lol:

[YOUTUBE="Xr 1200"]Fqgwo_WdyRo[/YOUTUBE]

R13

The other asshole
I feel like I'm going more towards freestyle, I won't make any claims right now but I know I wanna make a living riding a motorcycle, I know it's possible and I know I'm up for the challenge, Plus I enjoy the rush of doing something deadly if it's rewarding enough. (No pun intended)

R13

The other asshole
So I'm gonna try a new method I've recently learned about which is dying plastic, I'm gonna try and dye the yz's plastics black and I'm thinking these graphics could be the way to go to get it looking like a proper freestyle bike.