Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoundEfx

Well he was out riding it and from his track record, he break everything within a week....lol

So he should be on here with a 'DAMN IT!!!!' post any time now.....lol

R13

The other asshole
I get notifications, I just don't have anything to add to the conversation :lol:

And no, I've cleaned it a little bit, and knocked it over in the garage and lost about a cup of gas trying to pick it up while wearing slick ass DC's and slipping in the gas pouring out of it :rolf:

That'll change soon though, money's been tight but it'll be getting new levers, grips, bar ends, chain, sprockets, brake pads, cam chain tensioner, valve shims, spark plugs, turn signals, fairing hardware kit (missing a few bolts) and I'm gonna give it a little bit better rattle can job. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I get notifications, I just don't have anything to add to the conversation :lol:
Followed directly by:

And no, I've cleaned it a little bit, and knocked it over in the garage and lost about a cup of gas trying to pick it up while wearing slick ass DC's and slipping in the gas pouring out of it :rolf:

That'll change soon though, money's been tight but it'll be getting new levers, grips, bar ends, chain, sprockets, brake pads, cam chain tensioner, valve shims, spark plugs, turn signals, fairing hardware kit (missing a few bolts) and I'm gonna give it a little bit better rattle can job. :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
No comment on me doing something as fucking amateur as knocking it over in the garage? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nope, but that whole situation you described after it happened sounds like it should have had Yakety Sax playing in the background.

R13

The other asshole
Basically :rolf:

That fat cunt is actually kinda hard to pick up, the fat tail makes it hard to get to the rear peg brackets, and the bars are close to the air ducts.

Didn't damage anything though :lol: :mrgreen:

SoundEfx

Thought you were hulk or something?
Couldn't you just roll the bike up and put it up it on its wheels with one hand? lol

R13

The other asshole
Thought you were hulk or something?
Couldn't you just roll the bike up and put it up it on its wheels with one hand? lol

Not when I've got nowhere to grab onto and I'm standing in a puddle of gas on a slick ass concrete floor :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Well he was out riding it and from his track record, he break everything within a week....lol

So he should be on here with a 'DAMN IT!!!!' post any time now.....lol

Also fuck you for this :rolf:

I don't break stuff that often actually. I only broke those teeth off the sprocket because it's the old ass stock '02 sprocket and the chain has 2 seized links in it causing it to bind. :lol:

SoundEfx

LOL... Thought you would get a kick out of that.

You two are the only ones keeping this thread alive because I don't do shyt to my bikes besides ride them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Also fuck you for this :rolf:

I don't break stuff that often actually. I only broke those teeth off the sprocket because it's the old ass stock '02 sprocket and the chain has 2 seized links in it causing it to bind. :lol:

I thought that turd was a '99... Now it's an '02? :lol:

LOL... Thought you would get a kick out of that.

You two are the only ones keeping this thread alive because I don't do shyt to my bikes besides ride them.
I don't do that much to my bikes...

94RS

No fucks given.
What's up with this b****? haven't seen it in awhile.
Sitting covered a few feet away from the XB and KZ. The engine is still shit :lol:

I want to get my Integra going before the C70. If I'm replacing the engine, everything else is getting torn down and worked on.