Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Apply for the Pell grant and find a trade school since they're cheap as shit. The one local to me only charges like 5k total for both of their classes (regular and advanced).

R13

The other asshole
I shall look into that.

The shit part is going to be getting a mobile welding rig setup unless I end up with a job at a shop/factory making decent money for a year or so... probably end up with one of those damn hideous 2nd gen Cummins rams that the dash caves in on for a couple years until I build my business/reputation up. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:lol: I like my f150, and the 2 76's I've owned, but Ford doesn't make a work truck anymore... turbo v6's and 90k platinum f450's aren't ideal work trucks :lol: and my current f150 just doesn't have that strong of a chassis or the power for hauling a big ass welder/generator around.

A cummins ram 3500 is pretty much hands down the top dog for a heavy duty working man's truck, I've seen those son of bitches do so ridiculous shit and take it like it was nothing :lol: but even the old ones are 10k in decent condition thanks to this diesel trend faggotry that's been going around for awhile now.

Ideally I'd like to have a newer one so I'd have nice surroundings for traveling a lot

but I'm not too good for an old truck either, long as it's not trashy. That's bad for business.

R13

The other asshole
Drug dealer boy just casually has a $600 traxxas e-maxx now.

Clearly no actual job since he's in and out every 30 minutes, but buying baller shit left and right. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Can't wait until there's a big drug bust and cops sitting at the end of our driveways for a month monitoring him.

94RS

No fucks given.
Took the XB about 80mi round trip to go look at a car I'm probably gonna be buying.... The white bitch isn't going anywhere, I've just accepted the fact that it's always gonna be a project car :rolf:

Anyway, a handful of ricers tried to race me all at different times, and I'm sure you already know this, but I had to do a bit of trolling :lol:

Funniest one was a first gen Scion tC covered in decals. Fucking guy was weaving in and out of traffic on one of our longer bridges to catch up to me doing 70ish. I took his bait, sped up to about 90 at less than half throttle, he goes weaving in and out to get away from me. I slow back down to the speed limit midway through the bridge because there are always state troopers taking radar at the end off the side.

Care to take a guess what was pulled over a few exits past the end of the bridge? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Thank fuck we don't have many ricers here, the few I do run into I just deafen the shit out of them now that the flowmasters in the mustang have rusted and blown a baffle plate out of both sides. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The XB has that "Harley" loudness if I go more than half throttle, but it's different.... Like it's loud, but more fast paced sounding than a regular Harley if that makes any sense? :lol:

Anything less than half throttle and it's really deep and throaty (don't make the obvious joke...), but somewhat civilized.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I had a 9s with a brodine pipe blast by me on the way to c&c last month. Loud but not brutal

...The mustang on the other hand :lol:

I'll put it this way: I was behind John (Charly[Horse] on here) in his '89 Dakota, which wasn't quiet itself, and he was about a bus length and a half ahead of me... I couldn't hear his truck when he got into the throttle a bit :lol:

That Dakota is sweet though :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Charly [Horse]? Haven't heard from that guy in a while.

Did he try to make that Dakota a pre-runner?

R13

The other asshole

?

Or the Holden thing?

Please tell me it's not the cobalt... my other douchebag neighbor has one that he used to smoke weed in in his driveway and blast shitty rap... it's sitting in his driveway totaled now :rolf: