Noob looking for a GS-R sedan

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
I'm going to do my BEST not to get "flamed" here with senseless questions. This is gong to be a thread that I hope gives me a central reference for my Integra purchase. With that being said, I'm looking for a 3gen Integra GS-R sedan to DD and modify with my boys who are 12 and 16. I'm an "old guy" by most of your standards but I've tuned and raced most of my adult life. ANY suggestions about a) pricing (prices are ALL over the place on these cars b) any members with them who DD c) why are all the ones I see green? :shock: lol

Thanks in advance

1Beastnstl

I gotta NEED for speed
Is this gonna be like a Dad and Sons project? that would be cool...
Correct.....Dad and my two boys (my guess my baby girl will come along for a ride as well). It's one of the reasons I want 4doors.....practical but TONS of possibilities/potential.

Teggy64

Got vtec?
Stock GSR coupes are difficult to find, sedans are even more rare. Depending on the area you're in I'd say you'de be looking in the 4-6k range. And there's nothing wrong with green! Lmao. Idk there seems to be alot of gsr sedans in green not really sure why.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Around what area are you located? I know in Texas prices are cheap compared to those in Kansas City
I can back this up.
A gsr priced at 6k here is like 60k miles and bone stock

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2