Post a pic of your latest purchase.

R13

The other asshole
You should put billy ray cyrus stickers over the rays logo and get a mullet wig to put under your helmet at autoX

Have your wife dress like Miley too :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You went to Japan and brought back something made by PW:JDM.... an American company? :rolf:

Did you at least have a look around a Super Autobacs?

Noneed2Hate

You went to Japan and brought back something made by PW:JDM.... an American company? :rolf:

Did you at least have a look around a Super Autobacs?
lololol I know I know XD but... that makes it JDM right? if I bought it in the Japanese Domestic Market? :p

I didn't have a chance to look at a super autobacs but went to a normal autobacs. Pickings were pretty slim there too :/

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hows the buddyclub? Or have you not used it yet? I have the skunk2 anniversary one and the throw is perfect. I dont know how people shift with the carbon fiber knobs

Noneed2Hate

Hows the buddyclub? Or have you not used it yet? I have the skunk2 anniversary one and the throw is perfect. I dont know how people shift with the carbon fiber knobs
Have yet to get it. I'm looking forward to it though. It's a good .2 lbs heavier than the mishimoto knob I have (which is decent, just kind of long and awkard)

R13

The other asshole
I appreciate the compliment. My girlfriend said the same thing the first time we had sex. :mrgreen: