Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Got some new pics of the wheels back

Powdercoated white again.

I didn't not take pics of the before, but they were trash and needed redone lol

There was no white paint anywhere on the rim in the inside..it was all gone.

Got them done for $75.00 a piece. He fixed all the curb checks in the outside rims, basically looked like a brand new rim when all four of them were done. :) I was damn Happy 8)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Below is how the car look before it was painted. I will be taking new pictures after the wax job was done since the paint has finally cured :)

Clear was peeling, paint was fading...i was disgusted..lol. This was all happening after about 5 years of driving it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Got some new pics of the wheels back

Powdercoated white again.

I didn't not take pics of the before, but they were trash and needed redone lol

There was no white paint anywhere on the rim in the inside..it was all gone.

Got them done for $75.00 a piece. He fixed all the curb checks in the outside rims, basically looked like a brand new rim when all four of them were done. :) I was damn Happy 8)

They look good, but damn... $75 per wheel? Makes me glad I have connections :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
to me that was cheap...we have people out here that were charging me $125.00 just to paint one wheel and that didn't include fixing it..just spraying it ..lol This would be auto body paint i would assume not powdercoat.

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck... :lol:

I didn't pay anything to have my wheels (and eventually two valve covers) powder coated. The only expense was $80 to get them sandblasted at an industrial blasting company.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
f***... :lol:

I didn't pay anything to have my wheels (and eventually two valve covers) powder coated. The only expense was $80 to get them sandblasted at an industrial blasting company.
I suck with connections...lol maybe I'm to much of a d!ick hahahaha:lol:

I always help out people, but people never want to help me out...lol

But believe it or not I was helped out alot on this paint job so that I should say I'm thankful for 8)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
aHHHH yes the dirty interior...lol finally cleaned after 3 months....Could use some new carpet. or invest into that carpet dye. :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Is that a brush I see in that bucket? That's the worst possible thing you could use on new paint.

I bought it at sparklers detaling. They said its one of there softest brushes to use when starting to wash your car with fresh paint. They have harder brushes. This one was $65.00 just for the brush. had to spend another $10.00 for the stick lol The stick came with the brush at $110.00..I was like no i'll just take the brush.lol

I was going to invest on the scrubber you used,but I got lazy and didn't come and check where and what brand it was that you had.:lol: