Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Are those oem headlights you running?
Heres everything that I have put on the car...

Black Halo Projector Headlights with Yellow tint..so if ever i want to change i dont have to buy new headlights...8)
Password JDM yellow foglights
16in Rota Slips
Amber Corners
5Zigen Catback Exhaust
KYB Struts
Megan Racing Strut Bar
Candy Blue Valve Cover
Blue OBX Radiator Hoses
Off Brand Intake...to me its just a pipe.:)

The Eibach Coilovers were on the car already.

Have also had the front bumper, hood, sunroof, and rear trunk repainted cause it was fading in some places and chipping began in the front.

eiznekeM

ewww, LS with mods. waste of money.
You sir, are an idiot. Does trim level really come into play when talking about doing modifications to a car?

Edit: LsTeg97- You have a sick car IMO, keep it up.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
where can i get this yellow lens tint?
I bought the set off of Amazon...Look under headlight covers or headlight yellow tint...It will come with 4 pieces for the set. It should only be about 25 dollars..and takes about 10 minutes for installation..

Last edited:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Beautiful car man. I plan on getting black halos actually soon. We gotta start a club on here haha.

Nice exhaust, however I never cared for the design of the muffler. I have an apex'i N1 though, so I guess I'm biased lol.

eiznekeM

Well, anybody that says things like...

That's why this site isn't worth anything. Join Team Integra or any other Honda website.
... should just be shunned and ignored. Club Integra ftmfw!

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Beautiful car man. I plan on getting black halos actually soon. We gotta start a club on here haha.

Nice exhaust, however I never cared for the design of the muffler. I have an apex'i N1 though, so I guess I'm biased lol.
Definitely man. I plan on getting the Visor and I just bought the ITR wing from ROOSEY...so maybe you might not have too start a new one :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Updates!! Updates!! Updates!!!

I know its been awhile i should change my title to something more persuasive...but lately just been working on my baby and so far she's been quite a money taker :p

Installed Mugen side skirts and rear bumper..
Installed Skunk 2 intake manifold and had it polished
Installed Fuel Rail and Fuel pressure Regulator
Installed new KYB AGX struts...does ride much smoother.:)
Installed Abs Covers and as well Power Steering and Windshield washer covers
Had those parts powdercoated to my candy blue valve cover...
Installed new heat shield with Shiny silver Powdercoat

Tried accomplishing the tow hook installation and failed with the front cause the bumper has to come off to make new holes. Tow hooks will be painted gold to match the wheels..

Other then that shes ready for some paint which she will be heading into the shop this tuesday..Im trying to figure out a decision to whether or not to paint the lip kit or leave it black as is...im not sure though...

I will be entering my car into my first car show....i know car shows are over rated but i never actually had a car that i was proud and have put so much time and money in to make it worth the time to enter it into anything. Im happy with it so far and if people are gonna dislike ohwell....I'm still going to take good care of her..:suprise::D

any comments welcome :)

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Holy cow your ride is SICK it makes me want to go back to the USDM front =)
HEY!! Thanks man appreciate....took a lot of time and money to get it where its at now...

Here's a few more photos of that we took before the lip kit was put on ...

Money SHOT :D

rexpepper123

love those rims! i was just watching topgear and i think those are the same rims on the atom. clean ride!! cheers

Cman46290

def my fav set of wheels for the integra... and the car still lookin great.... it would be more appealing to me if it were a manual :) .. but thats only my preference....

keep at it man~

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
def my fav set of wheels for the integra... and the car still lookin great.... it would be more appealing to me if it were a manual :) .. but thats only my preference....

keep at it man~
Well that might just come true man..a buddy of mine wants an auto integra for his gf. She had recently had one the same as mine. model ls auto and tan interior...hers had a wing's west lip kit..
He wants to trade for a 5 spd, but i have done so much work on this engine and car alone and right now its in the shop for new paint so i 'm thinking i might keep her for a while before or if i do get rid of her...It would be a sad going because she was completely stock when i first bought it :)

Maybe if the 5spd was a gsr or type r swap id be more interested :D, but i'm still not sure he just told me to trade for 5spd integra...and he was willing to go to denver or oklahoma or any place else that was close to us just to buy and make the trade....:)

so we shall see what happens :thumbs up