Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

Royal_DA

Royal
TOO CLEAN! ha I love it man! have you ever considered painting it black? :thumbs up for a damn clean DC!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
TOO CLEAN! ha I love it man! have you ever considered painting it black? :thumbs up for a damn clean DC!
I think i like the metallic color scheme a lil bit better....:) If i go black i would have to change almost everything on my car...lol only cause im a picky person and many of the things that are installed just wouldnt fit to my eye...and yet be another PROJECT hehehehe...:D

Appreciate the compliment and suggestion man ..:eek:k:

Cman46290

I think you should swap a manual into this thing... and build the motor...

This car is toooo nice and clean to get rid of! :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I think you should swap a manual into this thing... and build the motor...

This car is toooo nice and clean to get rid of! :)
Thanks MAN!!!
Yea my team wants to swap a 5 speed into my car as well...Im not sure i want to do it because the past few cars i have had put me through court alot with speeding tickets.... no bueno..i just had a heavy foot and i figured the only way i could get away from that was to go with an automatic..Been doing good so far..i have looked at the Greddy Turbo Setup for the B18B's i think it was around 2400 for the full setup with intercooler and RC injectors came with the kit...plus the money i would need for test and tune...Well see now im just saving up for the time being and see what happens next ...:thumbs up

built_ls

Thanks MAN!!!
Yea my team wants to swap a 5 speed into my car as well...Im not sure i want to do it because the past few cars i have had put me through court alot with speeding tickets.... no bueno..i just had a heavy foot and i figured the only way i could get away from that was to go with an automatic..Been doing good so far..i have looked at the Greddy Turbo Setup for the B18B's i think it was around 2400 for the full setup with intercooler and RC injectors came with the kit...plus the money i would need for test and tune...Well see now im just saving up for the time being and see what happens next ...:thumbs up
invest in a radar detector. Not a cheap one a good quality one. it will pay for itself after a while. i have a cheap on now ($40 on sale) and i am very happy with cause it saved me from a speeding ticket on numerous occasions. Even if i fails me in the future and I end up getting a ticket I won't be mad because it has saved me so many times before. The best $40 I ever spent.

And as far as painting goes I did not paint it myself. had a local shop do it for me and gave me a 5 year warranty on it. Body work was good but now my fenders are dented in, not a big deal though im happy with it.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
invest in a radar detector. Not a cheap one a good quality one. it will pay for itself after a while. i have a cheap on now ($40 on sale) and i am very happy with cause it saved me from a speeding ticket on numerous occasions. Even if i fails me in the future and I end up getting a ticket I won't be mad because it has saved me so many times before. The best $40 I ever spent.

And as far as painting goes I did not paint it myself. had a local shop do it for me and gave me a 5 year warranty on it. Body work was good but now my fenders are dented in, not a big deal though im happy with it.
yea ill have to look into that....i always see them at radio shack, just never had the money when i wanted one..
as far as your radar detector how much was your paint job total and how many coats of paint and clear did u get with it overall??:)

built_ls

i don't know too much detail of my paint job.

it was a $1200 paint job. but i got a hook up. My friend works a car dealership who uses the company all the time. they have been bringing all their cars their for years and the paint shop charges them $350 a car instead of $1200 since they are always bringing in cars.

So i paid the dealership fee of $350. They did not paint under the hood. that's was couple hundred more; i was like f that. im saving up for a jdm front anyways

JBeck

Wow man, that's very nice! Super clean.
Can I ask what color your valve cover is? Love it.