endo617: 98 Ej6 Project: Balanced Form

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Small update, raced on Sept. 14th. On the way up Input Shaft Bearing went, and before that the ECU fried the vtec. Raced anyway, car suspension felt great with the addition of the rear sway bar. Ordered replacement bearing/seal, and new harness. Still need clutch and fluid.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Oh man, talk about bad luck.
It's not that bad, I hope lol. Dont think I broke the casing. Ordered the clutch, Honda Bond and Redline Friction Modifier to test with Honda MTF. Hope to finish and be done by Oct. 13th, second to last race of the season.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Pics from Sept. 14th, think I broke my Differential on Monday, :(

Last edited:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Thanks. Faster than every FRS there and only 3 sec. Slower than a GTR. I had no vtec and a bad input shaft bearing. Think with the vtec I could of been a lot lower in my times

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I misdiagnosed my bad input shaft bearing and it turns out it was my transmission leaked out without me noticing. I blow 2nd gear but lucky me I'm a horde parts and had extra set of GSR gears and diff. I bought Honda Bond and have to say its worth every penny. Cars running and shifting perfectly, Autocross scheduled for the 13th already.

Last edited:

vtecteggy617

You deff do have a horde tendency lol but that worked out. Good luck at the auto cross

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Your civic had come a long way endo! I remember the day you just got it and seeing how it is now is simply amazing. Nice progress :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
You deff do have a horde tendency lol but that worked out. Good luck at the auto cross

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!
Lol yeah you saw my garage. The hatchback is getting the cobwebs knocked off soon stay tuned.

I love these track/autocross builds
Thanks, autox is the first step doing track next season. Autox is great for learning limits and control of your car.

Your civic had come a long way endo! I remember the day you just got it and seeing how it is now is simply amazing. Nice progress :)
Thanks Mike, has come a long way. Hope to do some type of paint job eventually.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Trade my old hood, and installed my new front lip

and now some action, Sunday the 13th I did another autocross event. learned how to rotate the rear end with spinning out and making it a affective technique