best clutch for a daily driver street/strip turbo ls

Jabes

im in the process of swapping the motor and trans out of my bubble into the teggy and figured that while i have the motor out to check to see how much life is left on the clutch. it appears to need a new clutch and im looking for some opinions

what would be the best clutch to run im only planning on running 6-10psi for now on a little garrett t25 (just somethin to hold over til i get a garrett t3/t4 .57 trim) it will be a daily driver and it might go to the strip every once in awhile just looking for something affordable that will last for a good bit of time but not a ebay clutch

also it has a clutchmasters lightweight flywheel its this one http://www.tunersports.com/products/clutch-masters/clutch-masters-aluminum-flywheel_219.html and it doesnt seem like there able to be resurfaced since the screws are right where they would machine it so do i have to get a new flywheel? if i do people have told me that a lightweight flywheel isnt good for a turbo motor so should i just get a new or used oem flywheel or get another lightweight one?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i have a boosted ls, its my daily driver.
you will want a stage 2 clutch, they are good for 300+ hp

Jabes

yeah i was thinking either a stage 2 or 3 clutch possibly going with a clutchmasters fx400 but im still not sure what to do about the flywheel but im going to have to wait on that since the cylinder walls have some scoring so im gonna put it into another ls block that i have laying around.

what clutch are you running?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
clutches are based on torque mostly. estimate how much torque and match it to which stage clutch you will be using