Where to start 06 RSX Type S

Tommy2Times

06 RSX Type S
good stuff, what color is it?

I have the 70mm Greddy Ti-C. I'd say its the deepest sounding exhaust. I always get compliments on it. Another one a lot of the crsx ers buy is the invidia q300. I'm not sure how that sounds tbh. As for the race header, buy the PLM. Its the best bang for the buck you can get when you're on a budget.

Ok so I just installed my AEM V2 SRI yesterday and it sounds and feels awesome (nothing like my CAI but I dont want to risk hydrolocking again). Now I'm looking at Exhaust and some RH. I don't want a loud exhaust at all the intake is loud enough lol. how does yours sound? I was looking at the Ti-C also I was reading and a lot of ppl say the 70 mm is a bit excessive if you dont plan on putting a turbo or a SC. My plan is to go all motor, I read that the 60mm are much quiter, ,or a 70mm w/ a ultra quiet resonator. I would appreciate some input on this subject.

Thanks,
Tom

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
oh that v2 is different from what im thinking of.

You want atleast a 2.5" exhaust on a k series. A lot of people are running 2.75-3". 60mm is 2.36" which is fine for cars >200whp. I would look into doing piping with a quiet muffler from magnaflow or invidia.

Tommy2Times

06 RSX Type S
oh that v2 is different from what im thinking of.

You want atleast a 2.5" exhaust on a k series. A lot of people are running 2.75-3". 60mm is 2.36" which is fine for cars >200whp. I would look into doing piping with a quiet muffler from magnaflow or invidia.
Well I plan on doing a RH and exhaust then once I have enough money saved I want to get a Kpro and a manifold then get it tuned which should bring be >200whp. And I don't want to keep swapping parts ya know I'd rather just but what I need.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah...thatss what im telling you to do...a 60mm is too small for your goal. Also if you make >200 hp your motor is bad. You should be making at least 215whp.