PROBLEM: Windshield washer fluid. (Newby)

plinton876

Hey i just have a queston I just got a 94 integra ls 5sp...My windshield washer fluid will not spray. What could be the cause of this. The wipers work but it just wont spray and i made sure that it was full. Any suggestions??

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Could be a kink in the tubing, the sprayers, the motors on the res, or the electrical signal going to the motors. That or it's actually empty. Does it make a noise when you try?

plinton876

Could be a kink in the tubing, the sprayers, the motors on the res, or the electrical signal going to the motors. That or it's actually empty. Does it make a noise when you try?
Does not make any noise at all so im guessing its electrical? or the motor is finished lol. thanks! my shit needs alot of electrical work im beginning to realize.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
it might be electrical, it might be a broken switch where the arms are though (by the steering wheel). I would swap with a res that has working motors and see if that fixes it. You can also get a continuity meter and make sure the signal gets through.

plinton876

I also have a problem with my Fuel gauge...like its stuck at quater tank and wont move even when i fill it up. smh what could be the problem of that?