Is the clutch slipping? Or something else? Troubleshooting help appreciated.

jonny801

Aftermarket clutch kits sold by top companies increase power but have at least a 200 mile break in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldnt mind that for the benefit of added power. What are some decently priced brands to look into? Im not going to go mod ape shit, but I do plan on exhaust, headers, fuel injectors and something to make v tec kick in faster. So am I ok going stage one clutch? I was reading that its not necessary to go stage 2 up to a certain hp. And is it beneficial to get a lighter flywheel as a daily driver?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
I wouldnt mind that for the benefit of added power. What are some decently priced brands to look into? Im not going to go mod ape shit, but I do plan on exhaust, headers, fuel injectors and something to make v tec kick in faster. So am I ok going stage one clutch? I was reading that its not necessary to go stage 2 up to a certain hp. And is it beneficial to get a lighter flywheel as a daily driver?

Most clutch KITS come with lightweight flywheels. One good company IMO is Exedy. Just look up reviews and what not online, I haven't boughten any aftermarket clutch kits on my car yet so I really wouldn't know which is the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk