need with build

Acuradude

ok guys i have a 92 acura integra 5 speed i bought it a year and half ago ran fan for 3 days then i noticed it had a blown head gasket so it sat for a while so i could get the parts and everything and i slowly started working on it once i got it apart i had the head shaved as it was warped and then had the guy test it he said it was perfect and ready to go putting it back together went super smooth! 3 super easy semi quick trips out it starts spitting antifreeze from the valve cover gasket yay me im guess cracked head or cracked block or another blown head gasket!!!!!!!! it has a b20 block and a b16 head ive had nothing but problems out of this motor so im done with the ls/vtec crap!!! this is where yall come in i need a cheap motor to replace this one with i need a running car more than a race car right now i was thinking of the b20 but since its not vtec wouldnt i have to change the ecu and if so which one and honestly i have no clue what ecu i currently have all i know is that it has a hondata hooked to it

i just want simple easy cheap the less hassle the better i have four kids and i have a full time job that works me about 50 hours a week so i dont have much time to waste fooling with this

thanks guys

Acuradude

well i guess imma put in a jdm b16a sir-II with a chipped p30 i got a friend with one so imma buy it and put it in... thanks for the help guys

Ryan659

:thumbs up

Not sure what you wanted from us. Your old engine was broken so you needed a new one. Pretty easy solution :)

You had it all apart so you should've taken your time and had the block checked out also. If you didn't know what you were doing then you shouldn't have been messing with it anyways.

Last edited:

Acuradude

i was just asking what engine options i had and which ones would be cheaper than others or if anyone had any better ideas thats all

thank you Samurai_Blue for your reply