Side Moldings...yes or no?

Side moldings or No?

• Total voters

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
Searched for this and didn't see it anywhere...I wanted to see what the Integra boards have to say about moldings on DC2s DC4s DB7s and DB8s...what's your opinion?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
No side moldings = clean as F*CK lol

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
I'm getting mine shaved on my dc2 when I get my body work comin up soon here, it just looks cleaner IMO

Sammich

some cars yes some cars no.

your poll sucks...like brett lol

should had a 'both' option noobcake lol

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
i just dont want too much attention from the cops, im all for everybody else's side mouldings though. that white itr looks fantastic, but where i live, that wouldnt last a day unless it was garaged. cops would ticket me cuz they figure i got money or am slagging. im my own minority though. i think wierd. wait for more answers, later.

CoOkIe-MoNsTeR

Om nom nom nom nom
i just dont want too much attention from the cops, im all for everybody else's side mouldings though. that white itr looks fantastic, but where i live, that wouldnt last a day unless it was garaged. cops would ticket me cuz they figure i got money or am slagging. im my own minority though. i think wierd. wait for more answers, later.
you mean LS?

acclude

cheap bastard
wtf bitch? you can't have moldings...and not have moldings at the same time!

unless each side is different...lol
LOL That's what I was gonna say.

noobcakes huh?

And yea, CoOkIe-MoNsTeR I can tell yours are already gone, I was posting that comment for EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS SITE ;)

Sammich

wtf bitch? you can't have moldings...and not have moldings at the same time!

unless each side is different...lol
two face integra? lolol

i mean some cars look good w/ the mouldings...like i see some RS tegs that do the red/black or the white/black that i dig the mouldings..but tegs like yours...especially slammed the way it is..no mouldings is the only way to go..na meen...NOOB lol