I think i got a steal!!

Hey guys i bought a 97 ls teg with the b18b1 in it. It has tokico adjustable coilovers and a 4 into 2 into 1 header on it. The interior is missing the seats and rear half of the center console and the entire body is #$%@ed up But the sunroof is still good and the only thing missing from the engine bay is the throttle cable bracket. I paid $250.00 for the whole car cause the guy was hard up for money. Do you guys think i got a good deal? Also i will be stripping it and parting it out. I bought it to put the b18 in my wifes del sol and build the other engine up for boost. I will get a sale thread up at some point thanks :)

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
sounds like you should hook me up cheap with a passenger fender if its not fucked up.

it has aluminum lower control arms in the rear which i don't know if i can use on mine since it's a 4 door so if i can't i'll hook somebody up with them :)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
it has aluminum lower control arms in the rear which i don't know if i can use on mine since it's a 4 door so if i can't i'll hook somebody up with them :)
yes you can use them. lol

That's pretty ba tho. I love finding cars like that... Hell, I'm about to buy a 97 prelude for 150 bucks... all it needs is a new fender and headlight. lmao