Show us some Panda cars!

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Post pics of some clean panda cars, any make and model!

I'm looking for inspiration for myself

Obviously Panda meaning White and Black :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i've been debating this too, are you doing it Jemmie? cause if so I'm not, but dibs on black fives :D

JemmieN

not a girl lol
i've been debating this too, are you doing it Jemmie? cause if so I'm not, but dibs on black fives :D
i am lol and i'm painting my fat fives black already >_> testing on my spare and so far i've learned that i cant paint for shit :rolf:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i am lol and i'm painting my fat fives black already >_> testing on my spare and so far i've learned that i cant paint for s*** :rolf:
i called dibs you animal! i wanted mine black before you ever had fat fives!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lolololol you never said anything bro but these are temp until i get me some new wheels
false. it was all over the place when i first got them i was burning down the rubber on em then painting them. and they're just temp for me to till i get new rims :p but that will be wayyyy down the road most likely.

JemmieN

not a girl lol
false. it was all over the place when i first got them i was burning down the rubber on em then painting them. and they're just temp for me to till i get new rims :p but that will be wayyyy down the road most likely.
same i'll be going for some work rsz r or cr kai in black or gunmetal for sure. but that will be a while because i'm still in college lol

and i've never seen that you wanted them black honestly

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Oh no! Two people in the us with black painted fat fives? What a travesty! Lol. :p
more like, 2 white DBs on the third coast with black fives. look at our signatures, the only difference is the front/rear bumpers ATM.