need help check engine light on 91 Integra ls

timer

How do I scan my 91 Integra ls for codes check engine light goes on after 10 mi urea of drive ...I want to do it myself or take it to someone who charges cheap ....

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
Under the passenger carpet. Wherethe kickpanel is.
it will blink to give a code. Example 2 short blinks and 1 long blink = 12
There will be a pause then it will show a second code or repeat the first code.
google what code #

dlo253

You left out a part. Once you pull the passenger side kick panel, find the 2 pin connector and loop it with a paper clip. Then turn the key and pull the code as stated above. Google honda obd1 cel, there are many lists online.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
91 is OBD0 broski

Also, wont it flash one long and then two short for code 12?

Two shorts and a long would be code 2 and code 10 right?

timer

91 integra ls check engine light on

Anyone got pics of how to put the paper clip on the connector ...and where am I focusing on the flashing lights on bottom , or on the dash ??

dlo253

The paper clip acts as a plug that connects those 2 wires together. It is pretty self explanatory. You will focus on the Check Engine Light.. it will flash the codes after you turn the key on.

timer

91 integra ls check engine light on

Ok, so it sounds simple ...but how do I know witch one is the connector ?? Wat color is it or Wat?? And how do I find it ...all I know is to check under passenger side

dlo253

There will be two plugs that aren't connected to anything. You need the TWO pin connector, there is only one.
There are a bunch of pics if you search on Google images.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Theres only 1 2 pin connector in that area just shove a paper clip in both ends and click the key to the on position and it will flash. Its blue or green. I think blue in a green rubber boot.

TeggyRussE

DumDeeDum
You do NOT need to use a paper clip.
Just pull the carpet turn the key to on' and boom flashing red light.
Blood shot you are correct. Lol my goof

timer

Sorry for the questions ..now I'm confused everyone is telling me to do different things ..I'm just looking for the right one ..