What's the best at cleaning your headlights and aiming them?

maluskeeter

Put new 8k hid kit on my teg, and I noticed that my headlights are dirty (alot of haze,etc) was wondering if anyone has used any of the cleaning products they usually recommend?..if so what is it?

also when i drive, my headlights seemed to be aim downward so I really cant see anything past a certain point..its like my driver side is aimed down and my passenger side is up a little more..any place where i can go and adjust this??

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You can get some plastic polish/scratch remover at any parts store. I bought some at Autozone made by Blue Magic and it worked great.

There are adjustment screws for aiming the headlights. Pages 164+165 in your owners manual tell you everything you need to know, if your Teg's a 94-01.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
There is actually a wet sanding kit for brightening headlights, you can also use meqiuars(sp) neverdull...best product off the sehfl I tryed,and then I also used mothers carnuba cleaner wax...good stuff.Makes the car look ALOT newer,I personaly was amazed at how much overall better the front end looked

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I use never dull everytime i wash my car works real good and heres a link to where i learned to aim my headlights after i got my HID's. Makes a shitload of a difference when they are aimed correctly nowi can see the whole dam road ! lol

http://www.drcheap.com/ti/hladj.pdf

maluskeeter

wow i love this forum..thanks imma try adjusting it tommorow...

hmm so everyones using neverdull around here huh?...ill try it!

also, what can i use to clean my engine bay and make it look more cleaner, any suggestions?

mteg

Automatic Lover
If your looking to clean your engine bay really good, pick up black magics engine shine/degreaser. All you have to do is spray it on and let it sit. THe rinse it off. I did it 2 times and I was so suprised at how much shit came off. I got oil and grease off the block that I had to really scrub before.

If you notice the dark spots on the headers, that all burned off. The $4 I spent on the can was well worth it.
So, Hid kits $155 shipped? Are they real?

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
mteg said:
If your looking to clean your engine bay really good, pick up black magics engine shine/degreaser. All you have to do is spray it on and let it sit. THe rinse it off. I did it 2 times and I was so suprised at how much shit came off. I got oil and grease off the block that I had to really scrub before.

If you notice the dark spots on the headers, that all burned off. The $4 I spent on the can was well worth it.
So, Hid kits $155 shipped? Are they real?
i only see one header.........

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i just use regular car wax and it works as good as those plastic polish stuff.. i think they just use the same ingredients and put it in another bottle to make more money..

mteg

Automatic Lover
My mistake, typo. I meant all 4 pipes. The black magic stuff is more than jsut polish. It also has a tough degreaser in it.

db_r

!ocsic
mteg said:
My mistake, typo. I meant all 4 pipes. The black magic stuff is more than jsut polish. It also has a tough degreaser in it.
lol he meant...
you wrote:
mteg said:
If you notice the dark spots on the headers, that all burned off.
when it should be just header.
so by you saying headers, he replies,

8urcivic said:
i only see one header.........

lol ehh, you get idea...

:headbang: