1990 Idles fine, runs fine cold, wont run warm

Lost216

I've been using this site and others to try and find out what's wrong with this car. When it first starts, it runs great. Then, a few minutes after driving, it starts stumbling around 3000RPM. After a bit more, it stumbles when you give it any gas. I have so far replaced the spark plugs (gapped to 1MM) and wires, distributor cap, ignition coil, fuel filter ( last owner did this as troubleshooting, they put it in backwards) o2 sensor, and flux capacitor. It was showing a code 43, but it isn't anymore after clearing the codes earlier after doing the o2 sensor. I have disconnected the EGR valve and it makes no difference, and disconnecting the MAP sensor really pisses it off, so that must be working. I tightened the white ring in the fast idle valve as well.

I'm really hoping someone here can help me. I dont know anything about these cars, and if you feel like it might be something I've done and screwed up one, let me know. I'm thinking about changing the fuel filter again, just to be safe.

foxrider25

Since your saying you checked EGR and MAP im assuming its an automatic so there could be a problem there im not much for an auto trans but you can check for clogged injectors im having a similar problem out of mine its actually setting on the side of the interstate on ramp as of today... i was trying to run injection cleaner and good fuel through it and i was on my way to fill it up note this is 3rd time ive drove it since i bought it last week it also has ticking noise ive pin pointed to the injectors unfortunate but im probably just gonna have to buy a set i am towing it home in the morning and pulling the injectors im pretty positive that after 220k miles and lots of cheap gas its time for some new ones but i have very little invested in the car so its worth it i will let you know how my surgery goes