Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
You got a completely new/used engine didn't you?

Please tell me you get to keep the old one to make a cool garage decoration out of :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yup, my engine was beyond repair because of the oil pump gear dying. The engine overheated like crazy and burnt the cases up. I ended up getting that Lightning engine from eBay that only had 1900mi. Besides that, there's no rebuild kits for the XB9 engines since they were only ever put into XB9's and share little with the Sportster. 12's are no problem, but 9's are a bitch.

Like I said before, after everything I've done/had replaced, it's basically a new bike.

Those pictures were taken today... The old engine is sitting in a storage tub under a tarp in front of my Integra.

R13

The other asshole
If you decide not to use the old engine I might take it when I can afford it :lol: I've got those 2 sprint car engines that I likely won't put in anything for years so they're just sitting on little storage/display stands.

A buell engine would be a nice display piece :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
A buell engine would be a nice display piece :lol:
I was thinking the same thing. I also have the first KZ engine and the dead Lifan to go with it. :lol:

I just need the f***ing space to put them somewhere.

R13

The other asshole
I just need the f***ing space to put them somewhere.

I've got the space, I just need to go full asshole mode and start throwing all that shit my parents have crammed in my garage away.

2 giant steel bird cages down there too that are rusted up, could haul that shit off for scrap and get some f4 money :lol:

Then I'd like to put some drywall panels up on the ceiling, paint the walls and get some new lighting. If I had that done my shitty basement garage wouldn't be half bad.

94RS

No fucks given.
See, I don't have the space because I'm stuck with living my dad and jackass brother in a small house... If I ever find a place, I'll have enough room for all my shit. But as of right now, it's all over packed.

R13

The other asshole
See, I don't have the space because I'm stuck with living my dad and jackass brother in a small house... If I ever find a place, I'll have enough room for all my s***. But as of right now, it's all over packed.
I know I've posted pics before, but just to give you a better idea of why I'm always b****ing about it :lol:

My garage is 34ft by 30ft, that's literally the size of 2 of those additions like we built on this summer stuck together.

Now... this is what it looks like after my hoarding ass parents have crammed it full, you'll only notice a few of my things laying amidst the s***...

In this picture you can only see about 5ft in front of you, which means there's about 25ft of garage behind that s*** :shock:

And I have to listen to a f***ing b****fest every time I start cleaning it out and they come down there "helping" by setting a bunch of s*** off to the side to "save"

If I had it cleaned out, I would drywall the ceiling, get some new lighting, paint the walls, maybe finish the floor in something, and I'd have a pretty nice place to work, and I wouldn't have to move everything outside to get enough floor space to do it.

Felt sorry for the YZ after taking those pics, so I got it out and brought it over with the f4.

94RS

No fucks given.
That's about how my bedroom looks because this house is so damn small :rolf:

Why the fuck is there a buried fridge in there? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Why the f*** is there a buried fridge in there? :lol:
In case our band new fancy stainless one with like a 20 year warranty dies :roll:

They make me wanna just burn this whole fucking house down :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It's gonna happen soon, I don't have the spare gas money to do it right now since that thing's a f***ing gas hog, but it needs to be done.

The b****fest that's gonna ensue will be unbelievable, I'll likely have to hear about it the rest of my life :lol:

My motivation is money though, there's a lot of metal down there I can haul off to the recycler for cash. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:yummy:

You don't have to tell me :lol:

I've got a few more weeks of PT and I'm free to go get a job.