My 97 GS so far

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
So I drilled off one side of my JDM rad support, took me about 40 mins for one side. Had to hammer the part of the chassis out of the support but it actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Bent the support a little but it really wont take much effort to straighten it out once its mounted on to the chassis. S/o to stepped drill bits, made the job MUCH faster.

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd

Did this in 95+ degree weather.. Fitment isnt perfect due to the rad support being misaligned but I would like to get a new rad support one day for it to be perfect..or just fix this one. Overall, I'm happy about the outcome. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Is the rad support bolted on right now?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
My window sash guide finally came in and behold, my window finally stays in track!

The guy at Acura's parts department says the part is really old judging from the bag. I got a discount because I work at Honda's parts department :lol:

The guys at the JDM shop hooked me up wth a JDM foglight switch :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
You plan on adding fog lights to your new Accord front end, or is it just a "look at me being JDM as fuck" type thing?

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Those are the foglights but most people keep them on as daytime running lights to be "JDM as fuck"

SoundEfx

You're probably the only one updating your car and posting about it on here....lol

Are you staying the original silver or are you going to repaint the whole car?