Intake Manifold question

zachatttack

I bought a B18C5 engine to put in my gsr which I figured out is a fake type r motor it's actually a gsr motor

The motor say b18c5 on the front but the 5 is crooked and the serial number is worn down and it says p72 on the back of the motor near the trans, and there is no oil cooler on the oil filter. So i figure I have a b18c5 block and a p72-1 head. Which I'm fine with because this gsr is going to be a daily driver. So gsr motor in a gsr no issues.

This is the weird part The intake looks like a b16/itr intake but its a gsr head so I'm not sure how this is even bolted on. The engine came out of a running car. The dude I bought it from was dropping it into a gsr type r conversion but is now going k swap. My guesses are this is an ebay manifold the number near the throttle body (but is on the intake) is 040621 C 22.

Should I just leave this on? or swap the gsr intake that came off my blown motor onto it.

Noneed2Hate

Honestly if it fits, and works I don't see what's wrong with it? maybe someone with a bit more experience can chime in