fender rolling

berg91

a friend of mine just bought a fender roller and is offering to do my fenders, but its for 50 dollars... is that too much, am i better off renting one with a few guys and doing it myself?

JGvtec

If hes planning on doin all your fenders for 50 i say go for it. Normally if you find people who own those the charge up to like 80 for just the fronts.

berg91

ok, i think as soon as i have some more liquid cash im gonna have him do it, thanks guys, with this ill finally be able to fit my meshies in my fenders without as much rub. also this kid has a more low profile jack i can use so i can lower the teggy while im there

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I know a guy that has rolled fenders for yrs for 100, he's perfect at them, 50 isn't bad, but I'd like to see his work b4 he tryed it with my car. Lol

berg91

im not sure of the tire size, there pretty big(the guy i bought it from had them on), and ive seen the guys work he did it on his car and it looks good

built_ls

ok, i think as soon as i have some more liquid cash im gonna have him do it, thanks guys, with this ill finally be able to fit my meshies in my fenders without as much rub. also this kid has a more low profile jack i can use so i can lower the teggy while im there
Yeah man go for it. Slam the hell out of it.

im not sure of the tire size, there pretty big(the guy i bought it from had them on), and ive seen the guys work he did it on his car and it looks good
get some lower profile tires the middle number of the tire is the side length that you see. try to get tires with a middle number of anything between 45-55. That should help you not rub