Cv axle

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
Hey, just looking for some advice. When a left hand side axel goes, can u experience, loud knocking at 40 mph or extreme pulling to left. Feels like broken suspension. Didnt hit anything.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i recomend looking at the cv boot and seeing if theres any visible damage

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
When it warms up in cold connecticut, ill check the cv boot. Brakes look good. I have slotted rotors & stainless steel lines. Master cylinder is going no pressure. I got to get under the car & check it out. It was 10 degrees today to cold. Thnx guys.

patrick4588

Integra God
most times if a cv axle is bad, you will get pulling under acceleration and it will pop when you turn.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
Ya, i know about cv joints and the poping in turns. It was almost poping threw the steering wheel & very loud poping while i was driving at about 39-42 mph. Whent away over forty and does not do it under 25, only while going straight not turning. It pops everytime u turn left or right. Also the wheel was shaking pretty bad. I know cv's get bad in cold weather.

patrick4588

Integra God
you can get new ones with a lifetime warranty for 80 bucks at nearly every auto parts store (advanced, o'reilly, autozone)