all second gen post a pic here.

integra evan

Okay guys, I decided I'm not going to part it out any farther. I'm going to build it up to make it a track car. I want to start autocrossing, and I have a perfect platform to build on. So the only things I will sell are interior parts from the rear that I don't need. I'll keep everyone posted.
XSI_DA_IN_TN, maybe later when I get some money from selling the interior parts, I'll sell you my stock hood and buy a carbon fiber one. I'll keep you posted.

ncimports

integra evan said:
Okay guys, I decided I'm not going to part it out any farther. I'm going to build it up to make it a track car. I want to start autocrossing, and I have a perfect platform to build on. So the only things I will sell are interior parts from the rear that I don't need. I'll keep everyone posted.
XSI_DA_IN_TN, maybe later when I get some money from selling the interior parts, I'll sell you my stock hood and buy a carbon fiber one. I'll keep you posted.
Do you know anybody else tring to get rid of any factory seats since you're gonna be keeping yours?

integra evan

No, I don't...but actually you're kind of in the same boat. If I end up having enough money left over, I'll be getting new seats, so you can by my stock ones.

ncimports

integra evan said:
No, I don't...but actually you're kind of in the same boat. If I end up having enough money left over, I'll be getting new seats, so you can by my stock ones.
Cool...just e-mail me @ acuraluvanc@yahoo.com when you know something. Thanks!!!

Da Teg

teggyls said:
hottest car in this thread
hey my cars hot too dammit...super clean for ORIGINAL paint....but this black one does look pretty damn good.......i want it!!!!!!!!..so my DA will have a friend :D

XSI_DA_IN_TN

Mine. 92. B16A. Miles???? Folding mirrors, thin sides should be here this week....

Last edited: